The website www.angera.it that you are visiting (from now on "Website") owned by: Comune di Angera from now "Site Owner".
These pages describe how to manage the site in relation to:
2. Privacy - processing of personal data of users who consult it.
3. Access to external linked sites
All contents, data, images and information on the Website are protected under current copyright regulations, so nothing, not even in part, may be copied, modified or resold for purposes of profit or to derive any benefit from it.
The objects on this site for downloading (download) are freely available for free. What is available via download is covered by copyright.
2. Privacy - processing of personal data of users who consult it.
"The Website Owner" undertakes to maintain privacy and processes the personal data provided with the utmost transparency and in compliance with the requirements of the Code regarding the Protection of Personal Data (Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, No. 196 ).
The information is provided exclusively for our website and in particular for specific online services that allow the user to consult their data and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links.
Information pursuant to art. 13 of the Code:
We inform you, pursuant to art. 13 of the Code, that the personal data supplied by you or otherwise acquired in the context of online data consultation services, may be processed, in compliance with the aforementioned privacy legislation and exclusively for the institutional purposes of the site and of its online services.
To this end, the treatment will be based on the principles set out in Article 18 of the Code.
The personal data are, as appropriate, already stored in the archives "of the Owner of the Site" or are acquired through the appropriate registration form, in which case they are conferred optionally (the only consequence of non-conferment is impossibility of benefiting from the services in question) and are processed using methods and instruments suitable to guarantee their confidentiality.
The processing may be carried out through electronic or automated means and through non-automated means (paper archives), both provided with adequate security measures, such as personalized passwords with exclusive access, personal identification code and access control of archives, as expected and governed by articles 31 to 36 of the Code concerning the Protection of Personal Data.
The person in charge of data processing is the Privacy Manager of the "Comune di Angera", Piazza Garibaldi, 14 - 21021 Angera (VA).
The owner, in accordance with the regulation on personal data, makes use of Managers identified in the persons of the Managers assigned to the various services, which, in turn, provide for the identification of special persons in charge of processing personal data.
The detailed list of the persons appointed as Data Processors and any third parties to whom the data may be communicated may be requested in writing "to the Website Owner" at the following address: Piazza Garibaldi, 14 - 21021 Angera (VA) .
The provision of data is necessary for the provision of services for consultation of data already present in the archives "of the site owner body" and other services (newsletters, SMS, insertion of bulletin boards, etc.).
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
You can contact the data controller to assert your rights as provided for in articles 7, 8, 9 and 10 of the Code, which for your convenience we reproduce in full:
Art.7 Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) of the origin of personal data
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) of the identifying details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Art.8 Exercise of rights
1. The rights referred to in Article 7 shall be exercised with a request made without formalities to the owner or manager, also through a designated person, to whom appropriate confirmation is provided without delay.
2. The rights referred to in article 7 can not be exercised with a request to the owner or manager or with an appeal pursuant to Article 145, if the processing of personal data is carried out:
a) based on the provisions of the Decree-Law of 3 May 1991, n. 143, converted, with modifications, from the law 5 July 1991, n. 197, and subsequent modifications, concerning recycling;
b) according to the provisions of the decree-law of 31 December 1991, n. 419, converted, with modifications, from the law 18 February 1992, n. 172, as amended, with regard to support for victims of extortion requests;
c) by parliamentary committees of inquiry set up pursuant to Article 82 of the Constitution;
d) by a public entity, different from public economic entities, on the basis of the express provision of law, for exclusive purposes related to monetary and currency policy, the payment system, the control of intermediaries and credit and financial markets, as well as the protection of their stability;
e) pursuant to Article 24, paragraph 1, letter f), limited to the period during which it could derive an actual and concrete prejudice for the conduct of defensive investigations or for the exercise of the right in court;
f) by providers of electronic communication services accessible to the public with regard to incoming telephone communications, unless it may derive an actual and concrete prejudice for the conduct of the defensive investigations referred to in the law of December 7, 2000, n. 397;
g) for reasons of justice, in judicial offices of every grade or the Superior Council of the judiciary or other self-governing bodies or the Ministry of Justice;
h) pursuant to Article 53, without prejudice to the provisions of the law of 1 April 1981, n. 121.
3. The Guarantor, also upon notification by the interested party, in the cases referred to in paragraph 2, letters a), b), d), e) and f), shall proceed in the manner provided for in Articles 157, 158 and 159 and, in the cases referred to in letters c), g) and h) of the same paragraph, shall proceed in the manner referred to in Article 160.
4. The exercise of the rights referred to in article 7, when it does not concern data of an objective nature, may take place unless it concerns the rectification or integration of personal data of an evaluative nature, relating to judgments, opinions or other appraisals. subjective, as well as the indication of conduct to be held or decisions being taken by the data controller.
Art.9 Method of exercise
1. The request addressed to the owner or manager can also be sent by registered letter, fax or e-mail. The Guarantor can identify another suitable system with reference to new technological solutions. When it concerns the exercise of the rights referred to in Article 7, paragraphs 1 and 2, the request can also be formulated verbally and in that case it is noted briefly by the person in charge of the person in charge.
2. In the exercise of the rights referred to in Article 7, the interested party may confer, in writing, a proxy or power of attorney to natural persons, bodies, associations or bodies. The interested party can also be assisted by a trusted person.
3. The rights referred to in Article 7 referring to personal data concerning deceased persons may be exercised by those who have an interest of their own, or act to protect the data subject or for family reasons deserving protection.
4. The identity of the interested party is verified on the basis of suitable elements of evaluation, also by means of deeds or documents available or exhibition or attachment of a copy of an identity document. The person acting on behalf of the interested party exhibits or attaches a copy of the power of attorney, or the proxy signed in the presence of a person in charge or signed and presented together with an unauthenticated photocopy of a document of recognition of the person concerned. If the person concerned is a juridical person, an institution or an association, the request is made by the legitimate individual according to the respective statutes or regulations.
5. The request referred to in Article 7, paragraphs 1 and 2, is formulated freely and without constraints and may be renewed, save for the existence of justified reasons, with an interval of no less than ninety days.
Art.10 Feedback to the interested party
1. To ensure the effective exercise of the rights referred to in Article 7, the data controller is required to take appropriate measures aimed, in particular: a) to facilitate access to personal data by the data subject, including through the use of specific computer programs aimed at a careful selection of data concerning identified or identifiable individual subjects, b) simplifying the procedures and reducing the time required to reply to the applicant, also in the context of offices or services in charge of relations with the public.
2. The data are extracted by the responsible person or persons in charge and can be communicated to the applicant also orally, or offered in a vision by electronic means, provided that in such cases the understanding of the data is easy, considering the quality and quantity of the data information. If requested, the data will be transposed on paper or electronic means, or transmitted via computer.
3. Unless the request refers to a particular treatment or to specific personal data or categories of personal data, the reply to the interested party includes all personal data concerning the data subject, in any case processed by the data controller. If the request is addressed to a healthcare professional or to a health organization, the provision referred to in Article 84, paragraph 1 shall be observed.
4. When the extraction of data is particularly difficult, the reply to the request of the interested party can also take place through the presentation or delivery of copies of documents and documents containing the personal data requested.
5. The right to obtain the communication in an intelligible form of data does not concern personal data relating to third parties, unless the decomposition of the data processed or the deprivation of some elements renders the personal data concerning the interested party incomprehensible.
6. The communication of data is carried out in an intelligible form also through the use of an understandable handwriting. In the case of communication of codes or acronyms, the parameters for understanding the relative meaning are provided, also by means of the persons in charge.
7. When, as a result of the request referred to in Article 7, paragraphs 1 and 2, letters a), b) and c) the existence of data concerning the data subject is not confirmed, a fee may be requested that is not excessive the costs actually incurred for the research carried out in the specific case.
8. The contribution referred to in paragraph 7 can not in any case exceed the amount determined by the Guarantor with a general provision, which can identify it as a flat rate in relation to the case in which the data are processed electronically and the answer is provided orally. With the same provision, the Guarantor may provide that the contribution may be requested when personal data appear on a special medium for which reproduction is specifically requested, or when, with one or more owners, a considerable use of means is determined in relation to the complexity or the extent of the requests and the existence of data concerning the data subject is confirmed.
9. The fee referred to in paragraphs 7 and 8 shall also be paid by postal or bank payment, or by payment or credit card, where possible upon receipt of the reply and in any case no later than fifteen days from that reply. information is also inspired by the Recommendation n. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established pursuant to Article 29 of Directive no. 95/46 / EC, adopted on May 17, 2001 to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online, and, in particular, the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when they link to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the link.
3. Access to external linked sites
Our "Website" contains links to third-party sites for further convenience and information. When the user uses these links, leave our "Website" by accessing a different site, the user must remember that even if this site contains our logo, the "Site Owner" has no control on the content and is not responsible for the privacy practices of that site. We recommend carefully examining the privacy practices of each site that is visited. Those sites can send their "cookies" to users, collect data or request personal information.
As is the case on most Web sites, the "Website" also collects information relating to the navigation of your computer on our site, for statistical purposes as well. These are "non-personal" data as they do not allow individual identification of the user: the data collected concern - in non-exhaustive terms - the geographical location of your internet access provider, the type of browser you use, your IP address, the pages you visit, etc. The aggregated information collected allows you to know the frequency of your visits and to collect data on the navigation carried out. Over time this can promote the improvement of the site content and make it easier to use. These data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site. The companies that send content to our site and those reachable through links from our pages may, at their option, use "cookies" also persistent on users' computers, aimed at storing the user's browsing data, starting from when the user click on the relevant link. In this case, the use of "cookies" is beyond our control. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can also reject them completely, or selectively accept only some, by acting on preferences in your browser. If the user inhibits the loading of cookies, some components of the Site may be unavailable and certain pages may be incomplete. In the following sites you can find information on the most popular browsers and how to set them in relation to cookies: Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://www.microsoft.com/info/it/cookies.htm Netscape Navigator: http: //www.netscape .com / legal_notices / cookies.html
The Website was provided by Progetti di Impresa www.progettidiimpresa.it, a company specialized in the creation of Internet Portals and Civic Networks. You can contact it for technical information.